Quick and easy classroom-ready warm-ups, inspired by kids’ curious questions from around the world — updated weekly.
Step 1) Ask:
“How can I become the richest person in the world?”
Step 2) Watch:
Play the video above for your students.
- What you’ll see: An inside tour of a 25,000 square-foot mansion.
- Length: Under 3 minutes.
Step 3) Discuss:
Now, get your students talking. Start with 1-3 questions of your choice:
- Who are some of the richest people in the world?
- How did they become so rich?
- Why do people need money?
- What would you do if you had all the money in the world?
- What would you do if you lived in a world where there was no money? Could you survive?
Step 4) Answer:
So, how can you become the richest person in the world?
Your students should now have a strong grasp on how to answer this question. Let them tell you!
There’s more where that came from!
Sign up for your free 30-day trial today, and gain
unlimited access to an extensive library of classroom-ready
lesson plans — inspired by children’s